|Introduction to Power BI (1 day)show details +
This ticket is required and must be purchased.
Sale Dates- The dates when this option is available for purchase.
Goes On Sale: November 10, 2018 10:30 am
Sales End: February 27, 2019 11:55 pm
Access- This option allows access to the following dates and times.
* price includes taxes
- March 28, 2019
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
This course is aimed at taking participants through the initial stages of inputting data and creating their first interactive charts, reports and visualizations. It is a foundation course for “Beyond the Basics – Getting the most out of Power BI”.
Who should attend:
For those people who want to learn about the basic functionality in Power BI and want to create their first interactive charts, reports and dashboards.
This course will help you to:
- Understand the importance of clean data
- How to import data from single and multiple data sources
- Manipulating the data as it is imported into Power BI
- Creating our first calculations
- Creating our first custom columns
- Creating our first charts
- Basic interactive filtering
- Creating basic hierarchies of data
- How to layout a report and dashboard
- How to publish reports and dashboards to end users
To get the most out of this course we highly recommend participants take our “Best Practice in Creating Data Visualizations and Dashboards course”