All training courses are provided in-house and the courses listed below can be mixed to meet your needs.
Please contact us to discuss what courses would best match your requirements and if you have any questions on specific courses or course categories.
Analyzing Data to Identify Improvement Activities
This module investigates methods to link the results of data analysis with departmental or group objectives. The standard is often “analysis for the sake of analysis”. In this module, we show how to build an analysis framework that aligns with departmental and group objectives. Participants will learn:
- how to precisely articulate business objectives
- to identify what type of analysis will measure the business objective
- how do define what data is required to build the analysis models
- how to monitor the analysis over time and make the linkages between analytics and objectives
- how to take analysis results and make meaningful recommendations