All training courses are provided in-house and the courses listed below can be mixed to meet your needs.
Please contact us to discuss what courses would best match your requirements and if you have any questions on specific courses or course categories.
Initiating and Managing AI/ML Projects I
This is the first of three modules on running Artificial intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) projects. Compared to regular projects, these project categories typically require a different approach to set up and run. Due to the significant amount of discovery required in AI/ML applications, standard project management frameworks such as PMBoK and Prince2 (or similar) phased approach usually need to be modified to ensure project success. in the first of these modules, you will learn:
- what makes AI/ML projects different
- how to define requirements for AI/ML projects
- the importance of research and discovery as managed phases of project implementation
- new skills required of project managers
- critical roles in the implementation of AI/ML projects