All training courses are provided in-house and the courses listed below can be mixed to meet your needs.
Please contact us to discuss what courses would best match your requirements and if you have any questions on specific courses or course categories.
Data Mapping: Identifying and Managing Organizational Data Sources
In this module, we look at tools to map the data sources that are utilized by a department, or group within a department, at a high level. This is a critical activity that allows us to set up a number of value add activities, including data management, identification of data relationships as part of data lineage analysis (where data comes from, what happens to it and where it moves over time), and discovery of hidden sensitive data and consolidation of multiple data sources.
Aimed at non technical managers, this module will enable participants to:
- create a high level view of the sources of data that support a group within a department
- understand the inter relationships between the data sources
- estimate the level of risk associated with the group data management approach
- align data requirements to group business requirements
- visit data analysis approaches that allow a deeper understanding of their data