All training courses are provided in-house and the courses listed below can be mixed to meet your needs.
Please contact us to discuss what courses would best match your requirements and if you have any questions on specific courses or course categories.
Identifying Key Performance indicators
A Key Performance Indicator (KPI) is a performance metric that allows organizations to understand the relative “health” of a department or group by monitoring activity over time. In a data focused workplace, all KPIs need to be well defined and monitored over time. Additionally, with the advent of ever easier to use analysis tools and access to broader data, KPIs that were not available in the past are now measurable. In this module, participants will learn::
- how to develop strategies and frameworks for KPI discovery
- the importance of defining KPI calculations
- identification and management of KPI data sources
- about tools for KPI management
- how to publish KPIs through Business Intelligence Dashboards