All training courses are provided in-house and the courses listed below can be mixed to meet your needs.
Please contact us to discuss what courses would best match your requirements and if you have any questions on specific courses or course categories.
An overview of Microsoft Power BI
This module is designed for the absolute Power BI beginner. We walk the participants through the Power BI basics including:
- How Power BI fits into a larger software framework
- Where, and where not to use Power BI
- Excel vs Power BI – pros and cons
- A Power BI walkthrough
- Power Query (with a brief overview of M)
- Data Modeling view
- Data layout view
- Data visualization view
- What is DAX and how it is used
- How to publish with Power BI
At the end of this session participants should be comfortable with what Power BI should be used for and have the ability to open a simple data set and create some simple visualizations